The Cases come with a number of different options to suit both individual project and personal needs with optional extras including Sun Hoods, external pockets, colour, external webbing and fixings for vehicles etc. There is guaranteed to be a suitable configuration for what you are looking for.
As our cases are made custom to order please give us a call on 01628 810 230 or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements. Alternatively, you can request more information below and one of our team will be in touch.
- Customised to meet the customer requirements
- Optional Sun Hood
- Optional Mesh Ventilation to help with cooling
- Can be specified in Black, Olive Drab Green or Sand
- Internal structure to provide strength and shape
- Protection for the Tablet screen
- Webbing allows you to attach them to the soldier and or vehicles
- Can be specified with no metal pieces to avoid magnetic fields
- Information pockets can be specified for instructions and Parts Lists
- Rubber Feet so that the Case can be placed onto a surface
- Velcro or Zip Seals
Request more information.
GRiD manufacture a range of rugged military hardware which is configured to suit the needs of individual project demands.
“The context of the organization is well defined; leadership has been effectively demonstrated and commitment levels are evident.
This is reflected in the levels of compliance with requirements and operational controls evident at the organization during the audit process. There are effective links between the company’s policy for quality, the objectives set and the processes used to provide conforming products to its customers and their end-users.
As sampled today, documented information was available during the audit to confirm that the QMS is well implemented and conformity to customer and end-user requirement confirmed. There are effective controls in place to ensure that these requirements are translated accurately to those assembling and testing the company’s range of rugged computers. Traceability within the system elements viewed is excellent. Discrete elements of the QMS work well together.”
NQA, External Auditor