GRiDCASE 1590 - 15"
GRiDCASE 1590 - 15"
- 15" LED Backlit Display
- Sunlight Readable Display
- Optically Bonded Display Option
- Configurable Rear Connector Panel
- Intel® Core™i Processors
- Intel® Core™2 Duo Processors
- Up to 32GB of RAM
- Up to 4 x PCI-104 Cards, 4 x Mini PCIe Cards, 3 x PCIe Card or 3 x PCI Card
- Solid State Drive
- Option for Encrypted Hard Drive
The GRiDCASE 1590 is a 15" Ruggedised Laptop with a configurable rear connector panel and expansion capabilities including 2 x PCI-104 Boards or 1 x PCI Card.
The GRiDCASE 1590 is designed to comply with all military specifications for Environmental and EMC requirements and is housed in a fully sealed Aluminium chassis.
The system is designed to be easily configured to suit project specific requirements by means of customisation of the rear panel.
To download the latest GRiDCASE 1590 Drivers, please click here.
• 15" LED Backlit Display
• Sunlight Readable Display
• Optically Bonded Display Option
• Configurable Rear Connector Panel
• Intel® Core™ Processors
• Up to 32GB of RAM
• 2 x PCI-104 Cards, 4 x Mini PCIe Cards or 1 x PCI Card
• Solid State Drive
• Option for Encrypted Hard Drive
• Low Temperature Operation, MIL-STD-810 and DEF STAN 00-35, -20ºC
• Low Temperature Storage, MIL-STD-810 and DEF STAN 00-35, -40ºC
• High Temperature Operation, MIL-STD-810 and DEF STAN 00-35, +55ºC
• High Temperature Storage, MIL-STD-810 and DEF STAN 00-35, +70ºC
• Temperature Shock, MIL-STD-810, -40ºC to +71ºC
• Altitude Operating, MIL-STD-810, 30,000ft
• Altitude Transportation, MIL-STD-810 and DEF STAN 00-35,
• Shock, MIL-STD-810F, 40g, 11ms
• Vibration, DEF STAN 00-35, Wheeled Vehicles and Trailers
• Rain, MIL-STD-810F, Method 506.4, Procedure 1, Rain and Blowing Rain
• Transit Drop, MIL-STD-810F, Method 516.4, Procedure IV
• Bench Handling, MIL-STD-810B, Method 516-1, Procedure V
• Salt Fog, MIL-STD-810F, Method 509.4
• Humidity, MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.4, 95% Relative Humidity
• Sand and Dust, MIL-STD-810F Method 516.4, Procedure I and Procedure II
• Solar Radiation, MIL-STD-810F Method 505.4, Procedure II
• DEF STAN 59-411 Land Class C
• CESG Certified to SDIP 27 Level C